If you had the chance to have a coach to hold your hand as you learned How to Use QuickBooks in the Wine Industry, would you take it? Of course the obvious answer is yes, but you probably assume that the cost is not in your budget. (Ha…what budget?). Yet having a coach makes learning anything easier, especially for something so foreign as “accounting” and “QuickBooks”.
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a cheerleader on our side and a gold medal when you finish the course?
This is what the Pro Workshop provides: a coach to answer your questions and to guide you on. And yes, you also get a gold medal for graduation.
Pro Workshop Features
What is different and unique about the Pro Workshop
- 3 Coaching calls after each of the milestones so you can discuss the lessons up to that point.
- Email your coach between calls so you can keep moving forward (non-Pro members post questions in the forum)
- Weekly office hours, forever (monthly for non-Pro members)
- Sample file is set up with the Fundamental Five and more so you can see what the system looks like. If you are a brand new winery, you can use this file to get started. You can also use this to test new procedures before you implement them in your live file.
- 2 – 60 minute graduation calls (which is double what a non-Pro member gets). During the consulting session, discuss your situation with Jeanette and make a plan for the next steps.
If you are a Silver Club Member CLICK HERE to upgrade your membership to include the Pro Workshop $625.
If you are not a Silver Club Member CLICK HERE to join the Silver Club and the Pro Workshop $975 and $35.00 per month.
Or join the Silver Club or become a Taster. You can upgrade to the Pro Workshop and jump in at any time. CLICK HERE