This course focuses on the basics functions and procedures in QuickBooks. This is the place to start if you are a QuickBooks newbie or if you want to brush up on the basics. Our Using QuickBooks in the Wine Industry course is for folks who already know these basics.
Some of you have figured out some very creative ways to use the functions in QuickBooks. However, if you are using them in a way that Intuit did not intend, you might be causing some unusual problems. These lessons will help you double check that you are using the procedures correctly.
We will tackle these topics:
- Tips and shortcuts to moving around QuickBooks
- Adding customers, vendors, items, and accounts
- Reconciling the checking account
- Using “Find” to find transactions
- Using credit cards
- Creating invoices and sales receipts, and when to use them
- Receiving payments and making deposits
- Entering and paying bills
- Setting up inventory
- Customizing templates, such as adding your logo
- And more….
How the course works:
- 29 lessons with short, 3 to 6 minute videos
- Available 24/7, whenever and wherever you have an Internet connection
- Flash-free, making it viewable on an iPad or other tablets
- Post questions in the Forum and our team will personally answer
- Repeat any topic as many times as you like
- Receive notices when new topics are uploaded