Are you a tax preparer new to the wine industry or do you have winery clients but the book to tax adjustment takes too much time to calculate?
Are you a CFO who is caught between the tax team who wants to take the maximum tax deductions and the management team who needs accurate and useful financial reports?
Are you a DIY winery owner who wants to make sure that you are following the right rules when preparing your winery tax return?
In this mini-course I have a guest, Tyler Willis, a CPA from Paso Robles (previously a senior tax manager with the wine industry practice at PricewaterhouseCoopers), and together we will show you how to break it down into 5 manageable steps.
We are going to assume that you already know the benefits of keeping your books in Book or GAAP basis. And we will assume you know how to assemble the costing workbook.
[Silver Club Members, you might want to revisit the How to Calculate the True Cost of your Wine eCourse or Non Members, watch the Discover QuickBooks webinar recording for a brief overview of the costing process]
In this one-hour mini-course you will
- Learn when you must use UNICAP and which exceptions might be allowable
- Know which costs are indirect for cash basis filers
- Know which costs are indirect for UNICAP filers (these are not all the same)
- See the 5-steps applied to three wineries
- Have a chance to ask questions
- Take away worksheets and checklists
- Have lifetime access to the recording (Paid attendees)
Free for Silver Club Members